We Flow Universals five meditations in motion!!
The range we offer of Universal meditations in motion allows someone to sculpt and change their entire body and demeanour in attitude and health. Each exercise is to be chosen based on a person’s abilities and goals. Keep in mind all of them can be done in a limited space. Remember have fun with it!!!
Understanding We Flow Universal meditations as energy flow
To understand We Flow Universals from an energy flow standpoint, one needs to first grasp this major concept: you must envision the energy flows inside of you, picturing the highest sources of energy coming through key points of the body to meet in the center (your abdominal area) – in what we call the qi point – capturing and combining forces of earth energy and universal energy.
The earth energy coming from the ground to your body whether you have no legs or artificial legs is regardless. Picture the energy entering a source in your body, the earth energy – the gravity and then picture universal energy from beyond the earth, entering the crown of your head and passing through your chakra to your abdominal area and combining the two in a whirling qi ball of white light.
You will then radiate this qi ball of white light in your body internally or externally to specific areas of your body that you feel need to be healed.
What is Qi?
In traditional Chinese culture, qi or ch’i is believed to be a vital force forming part of any living entity. Qi translates as “air” and figuratively as “material energy”, “life force”, or “energy flow”. Qi is vital energy, the flow of which must be balanced for health.
The Lymphatic Pendulum
The Ionic Shuffle
LEARN THE FIVE UNIVERSALS IN OUR LIVE AND ON-DEMAND CLASSES!!
Sign up for your introduction to the five Universal techniques today!!
10 FREE DAYS DON’T MISS THIS OFFER !!!
Join our 10-day challenge to remove spiritual blockage with mindful movement!
Taught by Andrew & Elena.
The Crosscountry Skier
Universals energize me enough to function the way I desire.
I know from when I actually do them, Universals energize me enough to function the way I desire. They help lift the fatigue that fogs my brain, confusing it, & contributing to spaced-out living on auto-pilot rather than being able to choose living through conscious aware presence.
The Gentle Warrior
Universal meditations in motion helped to heal chronic pain.
Before I met Andrew, I suffered from chronic back pain, which would put me on workers compensation at least once every two years. Once I became disciplined with Universals and was doing them properly, I built up my core so that not only did I no longer have to go on workers compensation but they also eliminated my back pain since doing Universals consistently. Universals have done many things for me, such as:
- Stability - of the core muscle groups as well as feeling stable from energetic grounding. Universals also provide stability and prepare myself for physical challenges throughout my work day (e.g. lifting, climbing, extending myself in reaching, squatting to work in tight spaces, walking for extended periods of time, different physical activity in general).
- Clarity - As I do the exercises and check in with where I am at mentally, I can envision where I desire to focus on mentally.
- Healing – Universal exercises helped to heal chronic pain. In the short term, Universals have been very effective for healing mental distractions like anxiety, anger, frustration or panic attacks.
- Connectivity - Universals have me connected to what is happening in each moment through the day from a clear grounded viewpoint.
- Manifestation - The Lymphatic Pendulum Universal movement makes it easy to move into a meditative state and focus on manifestation.
- Toning - My whole body has become more toned from the consistency of the exercises.
- Circulation – Universals are aerobic exercises. They increase heart rate so this in turn increases circulation as well as stimulates lymphatic clearing.
Become a part of our We Flow community!!
PRACTICE FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME
Taught by Andrew & ElenaMEET THE TEACHERS
- Daily live video trainings
- Community Discussion Board Access
- Select articles on mind, body, spirit, and We Flow tailor-made to your questions.